Australis Jewels prides itself in offering its clients jewellery of excellent quality combined with exceptional service. This is why we guarantee against any manufacturing faults or defects on any Australis Jewel for a period of three years from the original purchase date.
If you believe you have identified a manufacturing defect in your Australis Jewel, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will provide you with a prepaid postage label and have your Australis Jewel inspected by our qualified jewellers.
Complimentary Cleaning and Inspection
We recommend having your Australis Jewel inspected annually or earlier if it has been exposed to heavy wear. This will provide us with an opportunity to inspect your Australis Jewel which can help prevent the loss of stones and extend the life of your jewellery.
This cleaning and inspection service is free of charge to Australis Jewels clients for their Australis Jewels. If you would like to send us your Australis Jewel for cleaning and inspection, please contact us.
Conditions and Exclusions
Australis Jewels does not provide warranties for damage due to natural wear and tear, product loss, loss of stones, or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are not covered.
The following are not classified as manufacturing defects;
- Damage caused by misuse.
- Damage caused by accident.
- Alteration by the client or a third party.
- Natural wear and tear.
- Minor irregularities and variations in craftsmanship.
- Natural characteristics in coloured gemstones.
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require “building up” or restoration work.
- Bent, caught or worn out prong(s) allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.
Change of Mind
Each Australis Jewel is made for the individual client; as such, we are unable to offer a change of mind return. We will however do our best to ensure you are looked after, so please contact us if you have any issues relating to change of mind.